Knowledge is a weapon. So please consider contributing to build our arsenal. We accept no corporate or foundation funding whatsoever. Please make a donation.
WATCH: The Real Syrian Civil Defence | The Real White HelmetsWrong Kind of Green Sep 08, 2016 Foundations, Humanitarian Agencies, Imperialist Wars/Occupations, Non-Profit Industrial Complex, The International Campaign to Destabilize Syria, The Soros Network | OSI, United Nations, USAID
September 8th, 2016
UK Column’s Mike Robinson interviews Vanessa Beeley to deconstruct the origins, funding and “Purpose” of the White Helmets.
“For clarification, the White Helmets are literal terrorists who masquerade as humanitarians for press releases and propaganda : these people are guilty of actual war crimes and atrocities, as is evidenced by testimony from the ground in Syria.”
- Blue-washing the Colonization and Militarization of Our Ocean
- Cuba’s Achievements Over the Decades
- Salute to a Great Freedom Fighter: The Indomitable Spirit of Fidel Castro will Live Forever
- WATCH: NGOs: Grassroots Empowerment or Tool of Information Warfare?
- The Destructive Energy of Avaaz
- Understanding Netwar: Communication, Consciousness, and Social Engineering
- “Clean Energy” is a Dirty Joke
- United Against Hate or Hate being United?
- White Pedagogy: The Exclusivity of White Hegemony
- May the Earth Tremble at Its Core
- Bloodless Lies
- See it Before it’s Gone: The Paradox of ‘Last Chance Tourism’ on the Great Barrier Reef
- Instruments of Power
- A Primer: USAID and US Hegemony
- How To Talk About #NoDAPL: A Native Perspective
- PODCAST: Deconstructing the Non-profit Industrial Complex [Introduction Episode]
- LISTEN: The Lies They Tell. The Pitiful State of Environmentalism and its Neoliberalization
- Commentary: Greenwash! Now in New Improved Formula [Economic Valuation & Payment for Environmental Services]
- Update: Gandhi’s Statue at the University of Ghana Will Come Down
- This Changes Nothing: The Paris Agreement to Ignore Reality
- The Political Economy of the Paris Agreement: Preserving the Existing Social & Economic Order
- The Work of Revelations: Snowden, the Torture Report, and the Diminishing Returns of Info-Spectacles
- SMALL IS STILL BEAUTIFUL
- Leonardo DiCaprio, the Malaysian Money Scandal and His “Unusual” Foundation
- The Limits of the Political Vision of the Authors of the Leap Manifesto
- Usefully Dumb and Usefully Dumber: Naomi Klein and Glenn Greenwald
- Enough of CIA’s ‘Enough Project’ in Africa! [Avaaz, International Crisis Group, Center for American Progress]
- Modern Day White Mercenaries in the Congo
- Did Human Rights Watch Sabotage Colombia’s Peace Agreement?
- How the US Manipulates Humanitarianism for Imperialism
- The Left in Denial over Canadian Imperialism
- The Greenwashing of Wars by NGOs & the US Military
- Why Is Environmental Damage Of War Considered A Taboo Subject?
- Very Inconvenient Truths: Sex Buyers, Sexual Coercion, &Prostitution-harm-denial
- Hysteria at UN Betrays Western Terror Sponsors
- WATCH: White Helmets Backed to Win Peace Prize Despite Terror Links
- WATCH: White Helmets, Really?
- The US Is Preparing to Oust President Evo Morales
- The REAL Syria Civil Defence Exposes Fake ‘White Helmets’ as Terrorist-Linked Imposters
- Hands Off! Russian Envoy Stands Against Imposing Color Revolution on Venezuela
Wrong Kind Of Green is a 100% volunteer, critical-thinking collective.
Knowledge is a weapon. So please consider contributing to build our arsenal. We accept no corporate or foundation funding whatsoever.
Share the Knowledge
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
"Unlike the Latin American left, the pathetic European version has lost all sense of what it means to do politics. It does not try to propose concrete solutions to problems, and is only able to take moral stances, in particular denouncing dictators and human rights violations in grandiloquent tones. The social democratic left follows the right with at best a few years delay and has no ideas of its own. The “radical” left often manages both to denounce Western governments in every possible way and to demand that those same governments intervene militarily around the globe to defend democracy. Their lack of political reflection makes them highly vulnerable to disinformation campaigns and to becoming passive cheerleaders of US-NATO wars. That left has no coherent program and would not know what to do even if a god put them into power." - Jean Bricmont