Knowledge is a weapon. So please consider contributing to build our arsenal. We accept no corporate or foundation funding whatsoever. Please make a donation.
R.I.P Hugo Chavezadmin Mar 05, 2013 The International Campaign to Destabilize Venezuela
President Hugo Chavez, beloved by millions, has passed away. Rest in peace, amado Comandante.
- WATCH: Yejide Orunmila – Surviving the White Women’s March on Washington
- FLASHBACK: The Class-Domination Theory of Power
- Standing Rock: Profusion, Collusion & Big Money Profits: Addendum
- AMNESTY INTERNATIONAL: Humanitarian Spin Merchants & Propaganda Peddlers
- The Revolutionary Distemper in Syria That Wasn’t
- FLASHBACK: George Clooney Paid by War Profiteers
- Buffett, Gates Foundation, Bono’s RED and the Dakota Access Pipeline
- The Age of Humanism is Ending
- Nature is Being Renamed ‘Natural Capital’ – But is it Really the Planet that Will Profit?
- Ecosystem Services for Whom?
- How We Were Misled About Syria: Amnesty International
- The Resolution Copper Land Grab: How Environmental NGOs Expand Green Capitalism
- An Analysis of Women’s Marches Along Historical & Present Lines
- WATCH: Gail Dines: Putting the Radical Back in Feminism
- The Bankers at the Helm of the ‘Natural Capital’ Sector
- WATCH: John Pilger: The Hijacking of Feminism
- Women’s March On Washington: To White Women Who Were Allowed To Resist While We Survived Passive Racism
- WATCH: El Perro Del Hortelano [Dog in the Manger]
- PODCAST: Washington Post Attacks Burundi
- Obama to Open Post-presidency Office in World Wildlife Fund Headquarters
- WATCH: Salmon Confidential [Marine Harvest & WWF, British Columbia]
- ALEPPO: The Terrorist Cheerleaders Promoted as “Activists” by Corporate Media
- Independent Journalists Vanessa Beeley & Eva Bartlett Puncture the Establishment’s Media Bubble on Syria
- WATCH: Salmonopoly [Marine Harvest & WWF, Chile]
- WATCH: White Helmets – The Mask of Terror ( with English subtitles)
- OECD Opens Investigation into WWF in World First
- The Revolution Will Not Be Funded (Excerpts)
- How We Were Misled About Syria: the role of Médicins Sans Frontières (MSF)
- WATCH: Direct Action: Ann Hansen and the Squamish Five
- WATCH: 21st Century “Environmentalism” Explained in less than 90 Seconds
- Wreckreation Oligarchs
- The Art of War: Shadow Governments, Duplicate Organizations & Institutions Named after the Authentic
- Standing Rock: Profusion, Collusion & Big Money Profits [Part 6 | Conclusion]
- Standing Rock: Profusion, Collusion & Big Money Profits [Part 5]
- The Beautiful People
- Standing Rock: Profusion, Collusion & Big Money Profits [Part 4]
- A Clear Agenda
- Standing Rock: Profusion, Collusion & Big Money Profits [Part 3]
- The DAPL Fantasy
Wrong Kind Of Green is a 100% volunteer, critical-thinking collective.
Knowledge is a weapon. So please consider contributing to build our arsenal. We accept no corporate or foundation funding whatsoever.
Share the Knowledge
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
"Unlike the Latin American left, the pathetic European version has lost all sense of what it means to do politics. It does not try to propose concrete solutions to problems, and is only able to take moral stances, in particular denouncing dictators and human rights violations in grandiloquent tones. The social democratic left follows the right with at best a few years delay and has no ideas of its own. The “radical” left often manages both to denounce Western governments in every possible way and to demand that those same governments intervene militarily around the globe to defend democracy. Their lack of political reflection makes them highly vulnerable to disinformation campaigns and to becoming passive cheerleaders of US-NATO wars. That left has no coherent program and would not know what to do even if a god put them into power." - Jean Bricmont