Knowledge is a weapon. So please consider contributing to build our arsenal. We accept no corporate or foundation funding whatsoever. Please make a donation.
It has been said that a picture is worth a thousand words … | Haitians Want to Know: “Where’s the Money?”admin Jan 16, 2013 Foundations, Humanitarian Agencies, Imperialist Wars/Occupations, Oxfam, The Occupation of Haiti, USAID, Whiteness & Aversive Racism
Photo courtesy of Ezili Danto, Haitian News
- Enough of CIA’s ‘Enough Project’ in Africa! [Avaaz, International Crisis Group, Center for American Progress]
- Modern Day White Mercenaries in the Congo
- Did Human Rights Watch Sabotage Colombia’s Peace Agreement?
- How the US Manipulates Humanitarianism for Imperialism
- The Left in Denial over Canadian Imperialism
- The Greenwashing of Wars by NGOs & the US Military
- Why Is Environmental Damage Of War Considered A Taboo Subject?
- Very Inconvenient Truths: Sex Buyers, Sexual Coercion, &Prostitution-harm-denial
- Hysteria at UN Betrays Western Terror Sponsors
- WATCH: White Helmets Backed to Win Peace Prize Despite Terror Links
- WATCH: White Helmets, Really?
- The US Is Preparing to Oust President Evo Morales
- The REAL Syria Civil Defence Exposes Fake ‘White Helmets’ as Terrorist-Linked Imposters
- Hands Off! Russian Envoy Stands Against Imposing Color Revolution on Venezuela
- Venezuela Faces Down Rebuke at UN, Possible New Sanctions
- US Behind Massacres in Beni, Congo
- Rwanda: The Danger of a Sanitized Narrative
- The North Dakota Frontlines: Between A Standing Rock And A Hard Place
- Destroying Syria: a Joint Criminal Enterprise
- The White Helmets Campaign for War not Peace – RLA and Nobel Peace Prize Nomination Should be Retracted
- South African School Girls Provide Leadership for the On-Going Revolution
- Wildlife Conservationists need to Break out of their Stockholm Syndrome
- “White Helmet” “Save Aleppo” Protest Proves How Easy it is to Dress Up Actors as “War Victims”
- AVAAZ: Washington’s Merchant of War Peddles the No Fly Zone in Syria, Calls for Another Libya
- Peru: Mass Feminist Victory Confronts Embedded Patriarchy..Ni Una Menos
- BLACK LIVES MATTER RESISTS UHURU MOVEMENT’S MESSAGE OF BLACK POWER
- VICE’s Fall From Counterculture Hipster Rag To Neoliberal Government Mouthpiece
- VIDEO: Netflix and The White Helmets, ‘Hand in Hand with Al Qaeda’
- NVDA Training Teaches White Paternalism at Camp Standing Rock
- Canada in the Congo
- Uganda: A Brilliant Genocide
- Standing with Syria
- Erased By False Victory: Obama Hasn’t Stopped DAPL
- All Eyes On Dakota Access – All Eyes Off Bakken Genocide
- Bolivia VP Alvaro Garcia Linera on the ebbing Latin American tide
- A CONVERSATION ON THE SACRED STONE CAMP
- A Desert Oasis – A Synonym For Mirage
- WATCH: Netflix White Helmets Documentary is Pure Propaganda (Tyranny Unmasked, Trailer Remake)
- WATCH: The Real Syrian Civil Defence | The Real White Helmets
- Days of Celebration – For Those None The Wiser
- How the US Manipulates Humanitarianism for Imperialism on
- The John Stauber Interview on
- Avaaz: Empire Propaganda Mill Masquerading as Grassroots Activism on
- Imperialist Pimps of Militarism, Protectors of the Oligarchy, Trusted Facilitators of War | Part IV on
- SYRIA: Avaaz, Purpose & the Art of Selling Hate for Empire on
Wrong Kind Of Green is a 100% volunteer, critical-thinking collective.
Knowledge is a weapon. So please consider contributing to build our arsenal. We accept no corporate or foundation funding whatsoever.
Share the Knowledge
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
"Unlike the Latin American left, the pathetic European version has lost all sense of what it means to do politics. It does not try to propose concrete solutions to problems, and is only able to take moral stances, in particular denouncing dictators and human rights violations in grandiloquent tones. The social democratic left follows the right with at best a few years delay and has no ideas of its own. The “radical” left often manages both to denounce Western governments in every possible way and to demand that those same governments intervene militarily around the globe to defend democracy. Their lack of political reflection makes them highly vulnerable to disinformation campaigns and to becoming passive cheerleaders of US-NATO wars. That left has no coherent program and would not know what to do even if a god put them into power." - Jean Bricmont