Knowledge is a weapon. So please consider contributing to build our arsenal. We accept no corporate or foundation funding whatsoever. Please make a donation.
United States Climate Action Partnership (USCAP)admin Mar 16, 2010 Natural Resources Defense Council
Resources on the NRDC and USCAP
– Top climate scientist Dr. James Hansen: NRDC showing “poor judgment”
– Support for Carbon Trading Ignores History’s Lessons and Basic Economics, Leading Environmental Economist Charles Komanoff (of the Carbon Tax Center) declares. “Come Back, NRDC!” ( 4 minute video )
– Dr. James Hansen on “Why we’re targeting the NRDC Greenwash” (2 min video)
- Trilogy Flashback | Through the Looking Glass: Herding Cats for the People’s Climate March – What We Refuse to See
- WATCH: Kent Monkman: Casualties of Modernity
- Silence in NGO Discourse
- #askU2 #U2TheJoshuaTree2017
- D. Rockefeller’s Gruesome Legacy
- Bob Geldof and the Aid Industry: “Do They Know it’s Imperialism?”
- Greenwashing Capitalism: Conservation’s Cosy Relationship with Corporations
- #askwarren Question #9: Are you, Gates Foundation, U2, RED & ONE Campaign Aware of the State Violence Enforcing Your DAPL Investment?
- WATCH: FROM ALLY TO ACCOMPLICE
- WATCH: More Dangerous Than a Thousand Rioters: The Revolutionary Life of Lucy Parsons
- Forget Oscar: Give The White Helmets the Leni Riefenstahl Award for Best War Propaganda Film
- Industry-Funded Indians
- NEW BOOK RELEASE: Under the Mask of Philanthropy
- Nature is Priceless, Which is Why Turning it into ‘Natural Capital’ is Wrong
- Why it is Time to Move On from MoveOn.org and the Non-Profit Industrial Complex
- WATCH: Oscar Winner White Helmets Hand in Hand with Al Qaeda
- Bringing Liquidity to Life: Markets for Ecosystem Services and the New Political Economy of Extinction
- Human Rights Industry Protects Imperialism
- Questions about #DefundDAPL, Standing Rock or #NODAPL? – #askwarren
- Just Passing Through
- WATCH: Yejide Orunmila – Surviving the White Women’s March on Washington
- FLASHBACK: The Class-Domination Theory of Power
- Standing Rock: Profusion, Collusion & Big Money Profits: Addendum
- AMNESTY INTERNATIONAL: Humanitarian Spin Merchants & Propaganda Peddlers
- The Revolutionary Distemper in Syria That Wasn’t
- FLASHBACK: George Clooney Paid by War Profiteers
- Buffett, Gates Foundation, Bono’s RED and the Dakota Access Pipeline
- The Age of Humanism is Ending
- Nature is Being Renamed ‘Natural Capital’ – But is it Really the Planet that Will Profit?
- Ecosystem Services for Whom?
- How We Were Misled About Syria: Amnesty International
- The Resolution Copper Land Grab: How Environmental NGOs Expand Green Capitalism
- An Analysis of Women’s Marches Along Historical & Present Lines
- WATCH: Gail Dines: Putting the Radical Back in Feminism
- The Bankers at the Helm of the ‘Natural Capital’ Sector
- WATCH: John Pilger: The Hijacking of Feminism
- Women’s March On Washington: To White Women Who Were Allowed To Resist While We Survived Passive Racism
- WATCH: El Perro Del Hortelano [Dog in the Manger]
- PODCAST: Washington Post Attacks Burundi
- Fundacion Pachamama is Dead – Long Live ALBA [Part III of an Investigative Report] on
- They Rule: Council on Foreign Relations [Centre for American Progress, Brookings Institution, etc.] on
- BLACK FEMINISM, THE CIA AND GLORIA STEINEM on
- SPEAKING TRUTH: A Profound Message to Avaaz from Poet Gabriel Impaglione of Argentina on
- SumOfUs are Corporate Whores | Some Of Us Are Not on
Wrong Kind Of Green is a 100% volunteer, critical-thinking collective.
Knowledge is a weapon. So please consider contributing to build our arsenal. We accept no corporate or foundation funding whatsoever.
Share the Knowledge
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
"Unlike the Latin American left, the pathetic European version has lost all sense of what it means to do politics. It does not try to propose concrete solutions to problems, and is only able to take moral stances, in particular denouncing dictators and human rights violations in grandiloquent tones. The social democratic left follows the right with at best a few years delay and has no ideas of its own. The “radical” left often manages both to denounce Western governments in every possible way and to demand that those same governments intervene militarily around the globe to defend democracy. Their lack of political reflection makes them highly vulnerable to disinformation campaigns and to becoming passive cheerleaders of US-NATO wars. That left has no coherent program and would not know what to do even if a god put them into power." - Jean Bricmont